We hope that you have a great camping experience with us.
We ask that you please be considerate of other campers, cooperate with the park attendants, and follow the campground rules during your stay. Remember that all wildlife and plant life is protected on park property and should not be disturbed.
For reservations or other information call:
• Please register before setting up.
• At the time of registration, please pay for the total number of nights that you will be staying.
• Your overnight parking fee includes use of day-use facilities during regular hours. (Tallulah Gorge charges separate day-use fee.)
• Campsite occupancy is limited to 8 people per site.
• Please place tents, truck campers, motor homes, trailers, etc. on prepared gravel camp pads or driveways to avoid damaging grassed areas.
• Camping between designated sites is prohibited.
• Please attach your receipt to the clip on the numbered campsite post at your campsite.
• Length of stay on the same site is limited to 14 days during a 30-day period except with permission from the park manager.
• Lantern hangers should be used for lanterns. Please do not hang lanterns on trees.
• Fires should be confined to grills or fire rings and attended at all times. Dead trees or limbs on ground may be collected for firewood.
• Do not wash dishes or clothes at drinking faucets or in comfort station sinks.
• Washers and dryers are provided at some parks.
• Your RV’s holding tank should be used for sewage and grey water. A sanitary disposal station is provided in the park for your use.
• Please keep your site clean by placing trash in trash cans or trash dumpster where available.
• Please keep buildings and grounds clean and neat, and report any unsatisfactory conditions to the park attendant.
• 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
• Tallulah Gorge campground hours are 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
• Check-out time is 1:00 p.m.
• Quiet Hours are 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
• Park gates are locked when the park closes each night.
• Campers returning to the park after the gate is locked may park outside the gate until the park opens the next morning but should not block the road.
• Possession or use of firearms or fireworks is prohibited.
• Campers under 18 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
• All vehicles, including mini-bikes, are subject to safety requirements and regulations of the Georgia Department of Safety.
• Visitors of registered campers should register with the Park Attendant to obtain a Day Use Pass and pay a parking fee. Visitors remaining overnight will be charged an additional fee.
• Pets are welcome. Please keep them on a leash, no longer than six feet, at all times, and please clean up after them.
• No swimming or fishing at boat ramps or from boat docks.
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone who visits Georgia Power Recreation Areas, Georgia Power reserves the right to prohibit conduct that the company deems to be inappropriate, offensive, or unsafe. Fore example, Georgia Power prohibits the display of objects on its campgrounds that:
• may create a safety hazard or nuisance to persons using the campground
• may be offensive to others
• may be inappropriate for viewing by minors
• unnecessarily restrict a camper’s view of the lake
• interferes with a camper’s enjoyment of the lake and campground
Visitors who engage in conduct the Company deems inappropriate, offensive, or unsafe may be asked to leave the property.